Here is the video for the Hello Baby Pocket Card I showed a couple days ago. Enjoy!!
Check out these fun Stampin' Up! Cards that we made at my Funky Folds Class last weekend. I will be doing posts on each card so that you can see them better!!
I have a video ready to go for the Hello Baby Pocket Card but I've run into a problem with my computer. I contracted a Trojan Virus last weekend and it has literally wiped out everything I had on my computer. I've managed to get rid of the virus, and am now trying to restore everything, but It's taking me longer than expected. Thanks for your pateince while I try to get these posts done.
In the meantime, if you would like to order an products, please visit my STAMPIN UP ONLINE STORE.
I have a few holiday classes already scheduled and more will be coming out soon. These events are my MOST POPULAR of the year and space is limited so RSVP soon! You can RSVP to me by calling 209-533-2986 or emailing me at email@example.com. So Save The Date, Mark Your Calendars, and call or email me to RSVP today!!
More classes to be announced soon. Make sure you sign up for my email newsletter in the upper left hand corner to get all of the up to the minute details on the holiday happenings!!
You might be asking yourself what is a "Stampin' Sister." Well, a Stampin' Sister is a member of your downline, a sideline, an upline or a fellow demonstrator. If your not familiar with these terms let me give you some brief definitions. A downline is anyone who signs up as a demonstrator under me. That person is now on my team, a member of my downline, The Muses. It also includes anyone who signs up under a member of my downline. A sideline is a member who became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator under the same person I did. An upline is who I signed up under. If you decided to sign up as a Stampin' Up! Demo under me, I would be your upline. So, now that we have that lesson under way, what do I love about them??
It really is amazing being a Stampin' Sister. Have you thought about becoming one? Join The Muses, go to my SIGN UP PAGE and become a Stampin' Up! Demo today. Become a Stampin' Sister and enjoy all the fun with us!!
I love making Pocket Cards and when I saw the Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper I knew it would be great for a baby card. I used Blushing Bride and Chocolate Chip to coordinate with the Just Add Cake Paper. This would be great for a baby shower invitation. Simply print your invitation onto your cardstock from your computer, and viola, a beautiful and fun baby shower invitation.
Supplies: Fox and Friends Stamp Set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Blushing Bride Cardstock, Whisper White Cardstock, Chocolate Chip Cardstock, Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper, Blushing Bride Classic Ink, Chocolate Chip Classic Ink, Chocolate Chip Scallop Dots Ribbon, Clips Assortment, SNAIL Adhesive, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Stampin' Dimensionals
Don't Forget, Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper is Buy 3 get 1 free right now. So head on over to my ONLINE STORE to place your order.
August's Stamp Set of the Month is Raining Flowers and the accessory is Basic Pearl Jewels. Order this bundle today and receive all of the pre-cut pieces to make 6 of these Stampin' Up! Cards for FREE. Plus, you will receive an additional PDF file that contains step-by-step instructions on making this card as well as pictures and supplies of 3 other bonus projects that you can make with this stamp set.
Click the link above to view all the details of the August Stamp Set of the Month, or go to my ONLINE STORE to purchase the Raining Flowers Stamp Set and Basic Pearl Jewels to receive the Card Kit and PDF FREE.
You may recognize this Stampin' Up! Card as one from the 2011 Summer Mini Catalog. I did CASE (Copy and Share Everything) this card, but changed the colors to fit my style. Do you ever do that? I would love to see one of my creations you've CASEd, and if you have one take a picture and email it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I would be happy to feature it on my blog!!
And, if you would like to order from the 2011 Summer Mini Catalog go to my ONLINE STORE. The Summer Mini Catalog ends on August 31, so get your favorites before their gone!!
Fabulous Florets Stamp Set, Melon Mambo Classic Ink, Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink, Daffodil Delight Classic Ink, Wild Wasabi Stampin' Write Marker, Whisper White Cardstock, Tempting Turquoise Cardstock, Tangerine Tango Cardstock, Scallop Edge Border Punch
If the World Rewards program wasn't enough for you, I wanted to add ANOTHER way for you to earn FREE products...through the Customer Referral Program!! I LOVE having you as my customer, and I wanted to Thank You when you mention me to someone else. So, I have created a program that does just that: the Customer Referral Program. Download all the details below in pdf format and you can go to the Customer Referral Program Page to view the details. As always, if you have ANY questions, please email me at email@example.com or call at 209-533-2986. And, if you would like to get started on earning your referral gift certificates, click one of the share links at the bottom of this post!
* Refer a New Customer who places a $25 or more order and receive a $5.00 Gift Certificate
* If that Customer hosts a workshop you will get a $10.00 Gift Certificate
* If that Customer becomes a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator as part of my downline you will receive a $20.00 Gift Certificate
* A New Customer is anyone who has never ordered from me before
* The New Customer must let me know you are the referrer when they place their order
* This does not include new customers who place orders at workshops
* I will track your refers and you will be sent a gift certificate around the 15th of the month after the customer places an order, hosts a workshop, or signs up as a Demonstrator
* This does not include demonstrators who sign up under someone else
* The number of gift certificates you can earn is UNLIMITED!
* The more people you refer the more gift certificates you will earn
* The New Customer must place an order of at least $25 or more. Orders cannot be combined to reach the $25 minimum
I'm rolling out the Red Carpet for you, my AWESOME customers!! Today marks the start of a new program where YOU get rewarded for shopping with me! Let me tell you how it works: for every $25 you spend with me you get a "World" Collect 20 "Worlds" and you get to pick ANY Stamp Set at ANY price in ANY current catalog. View all the details below and find a link to download and track your "Worlds"!! If you have ANY questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at 209-533-2986. Get started earning your "Worlds" and FREE stamps now, SHOP HERE.
* Earn a World when you place an order with me online www.ashleetownsend.stampinup.net, through email email@example.com or on the phone 209-533-2986. This includes club orders and Stampin’ Up! specials and promotions. All orders must be placed through me!
* Earn a World for every $25 spent before shipping and tax. Items that are not included in this are class fees, card kits and specials that I offer.
* You get a World for every increment of $25. For example, if your order is $53 you would get 2 Worlds. If your order was $42, you would only get 1 World. Orders cannot be combined to earn Worlds.
* The $25 product total is before shipping and tax and does not include hostess dollars earned or spent, amount supplemented for hostess dollars and the cost of 50% off items earned.
* Once you reach 20 Worlds, you can pick out ANY Stamp Set at ANY price in ANY current catalog (hostess sets excluded)
* You track your Worlds earned and once you reach 20 you can email or call me and give me the info off of your tracking sheet.
* Once I confirm your Worlds, I will ship your Stamp Set to you.
* Remember, on all orders of $150 or more you will also earn Hostess Benefits
Buy 3 packs of Designer Series Paper and get 1 free!! This is a great time to stock up on all the fabulous paper we offer.
Subscribe To My Newsletter!