I am so excited to introduce you to My Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! Have you ever heard of a subscription club? How about a subscription kit? Well, do I have something for you. My Paper Pumpkin takes the best of crafting and the best of a subscription service and wraps it up in one monthly package.
It's so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Make sure you choose me, Ashlee Dickinson Townsend, as your demonstrator. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Of course, you'll want to know more. So here's the nitty gritty:
- Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit gives you 30-minute creativity escape.
- We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
- Starting in early March, we'll offer a Try-It kit if you'd like to try Paper Pumpkin for one month.
So, Paper Pumpkin begins shipping in March 2013. You won't be billed until your first kit ships!!
Please Make sure you choose me, Ashlee Dickinson Townsend, as your demonstrator!!
I'm super excited about this new kit a month. I hope you are too. If you have any more questions, please email me at email@example.com.